- Gaining detailed understanding of your organisation.
- Identification of key business processes supporting key service lines.
- Importance mapping of business processes with service delivery.
- Identification of business risks at process and organisation wide level.
- Organising risk workshops at to discuss key business processes and risk ratings to attain common understanding.
- Identification of operational / financial and legal processes to be audited (audit wish list).
- Discussion with management to prioritise audits
Detailed scoping for each audit in discussion with process leaders,department heads and FCs to identify key focus areas.
- Continuous discussion/ updates provided to management.
- Identification of issues, risks, implications, recommendations and discussion with process leaders.
- Benchmarking of processes with leading business practices.
Providing detailed audit issues and supporting evidence (including discussions) to process leaders and management for management comments.
- Organising audit closure workshop with process leaders,department heads and CFO to discuss audit issues, rating and recommendations and attain common understanding.
- Submit final audit report to process heads and audit committee.
- Formation of recommendations implementation roadmap in consultation with management.
- Summary reporting to auditcommittee and presentation.
- Obtain feedback.
Submission of formal report to management for implementation phase out plan.
- Deliberation of key implemented points.
- Support in feasibility /cost assessment.
- Buy In from senior management.
- Development of project plan for implementation.
- Implementation phase.
- Project Management support during implementation.
- Post Implementation audit.
- Monitoring effectiveness of redesigned processes and recommending changes wherever required.